Sunday, October 21, 2007

Motivation Procrastination

I'm having a hard time getting motivated. Ever have days, weeks, months like that? Oh, I'm motivated to take care of my family, tend to my animals, keep my bills paid and my house in order, but I'm less motivated to dive into the next big writing project. It's not fear of rejection. Rejection is old hat. Once something's familiar, like rejection in this case, the fear of it pretty much dissipates.

So, what is it holding me back? Time? Money? Other interests?

Stay tuned for the answers to these and other questions. ha!

2 comments:

Paty Jager said...

Yeah, you're back!

I'm procrastinating cleaning the house! Man, does it need done, but I have writing and editing pulling at me.

Hope the writing bug bites and bites hard! LOL

Danita Cahill said...

Yep, I cleaned house this morning too. Just not as satisfying as getting a new chapter out, is it?

Thanks for the comment, Paty. Glad to have you back with us!