Thursday, March 1, 2007

Racing Time

It's an old familiar story: There's never enough time in a day, in a week, in a month. And when you're a writer, there's never enough Uninterupted time.

I'm racing against the calendar to get my Work in Progress done to enter in a contest that requires the whole book be complete. The problem? It's not. Complete I mean. Oh, it's all there. Mostly. It just needs revisions and the holes filled in. It's getting closer everyday. But life keeps getting in the way.

5 comments:

Elisabeth Naughton said...

Argh. I know that feeling. Good luck to you on finishing up the revisions. :)

Paty Jager said...

There is NEVER enough hours in the day!

Good luck getting your book ready! I know you have been working hard to complete it.

Danita Cahill said...

Thanks you two.

Here it is the end of March and time is still marching on...

I'm getting closer, but still in revision hell.

Paty Jager said...

YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED! TAKE A LOOK AT
http://www.patyjager.blogspot.com

Paty Jager said...

Soooo... when you finish that book will you get back to blogging???